💘Arizona’s Biggest Valentines Day Competition is back 💘
Who’s ready to put their training to the test 1 week prior to the CrossFit Open?! Or maybe you need a reminder of the competitive spirit before you dive into the CF Season?
Cupids Revenge is designed for all levels to compete and build confidence moving into 2023! Whether you sign up with your friend, partner, or a training buddy, our goal is to provide fun workouts that test all areas of CrossFit!
With almost 70 teams signed up last year, we are excited to run it back and have another exciting event!
When: Feb. 11th, 2023
Where: CrossFit Infernal
– MF Teams in RX, Masters (40+), and Scaled divisions guaranteed 3 workouts and a Floater!
– Cash Prizes (more details soon)
– LSKD Gift Card Giveaways
– Goodie bags, shirts, and more for all athletes!
– DJ Blasting Jams, Food Service (TBA)
– Various Sponsors, booths, and giveaways!
What is the difference between the gold, silver and bronze tickets?
- GOLD TICKETS: Competitors that sign up EARLY in the entry process are the Gold Ticket Holders and get the best pricing for the competition and EARLY ACCESS to selecting floater times!
- SILVER TICKETS: Competitors that sign up during the SECOND entry period are the Silver Ticket Holders and get the second-best pricing for the competition and SECOND BEST ACCESS to selecting floater times!
- BRONZE TICKETS: Competitors that sign up during the LAST entry period are the Bronze Ticket Holders and get the worst pricing for the competition and LAST ACCESS to selecting floater times!
When will the workouts be released?
Workouts are released in stages approximately:
Day 1: Competition Announcement
Day 7: First workout released
Day 23-24: Second workout released
Day 35-36: Third (floater) workout released
Day 60: Competition Day – and FINAL workout released
When do we get to sign up for the floater?
Approximately two days before the competition, we will email you with a floater link to register based upon your ticket level.