DB OH Walking Lunge
– Athletes will complete 50’ simultaneously, but does not need to be synchronized. Athletes will walk down 25’, then turn around and walk the 25’ back for the full distance. Reps will be recorded by 5’ increments. Athlete may choose which arm to hold the DB in, and is not required to switch hands at any point. DB must stay above the head, and the knee must make contact with the ground in order to be counted as a rep. If the athlete drops the DB, or fails to touch the appropriate knee on the ground, the athlete will be required to return to the previous 5’ section before they continue.
Athletes will begin the rep at a full hang with arms extended. Heels must pass behind the athletes vertical plane to initiate the first rep. From there, both athletes will then take their toes to the bar and make contact with both feet at the same time in between the hands. The rep will be counted when both feet make contact with the bar. Athletes may use any grip style/width they would like. If the athletes feet don’t clearly make contact with the bar, or they hit at separate times, or are outside of the hands, that rep will not be counted.
Synchro Hanging Knee Raises (scaled): Athletes will begin the rep at a full hang with arms extended. The heels must pass behind the athletes vertical plane to initiate the first rep. Once the athletes heels have passed behind, pairs will then take their knees above the horizontal plane of their belly button at the same time in order for the rep to count. Athletes may use any grip on the barthey would like.
Synchro C2B Pullups: Athletes will start from a hanging position to initiate rep. In any fashion, the athletes must make contact with the bar below the collarbone at the exact same time for the rep to count. Athletes must then return to a fully extended hang position to initiate the next rep. If the athletes arms never reach full extensions, the next rep will not be counted. Strict, kipping, or butterfly is permitted.
Synchro KB Swings: Full American swings. The kettlebell will start on the floor, and in one swooping motion athletes will take the KB from the hanging position to overhead with the knees, hips, and arms fully extended. For Synchro, the two kettle bells will be standing vertical with the arms in line or behind the ears at the same time. Once the rep is accepted, the athlete may return the bell to the hang position and perform the next rep. Any reps where the arms are in in front of the ears, or the bell is not standing vertical will be deemed NO REPS.
Clean & Jerk
– Athlete will start with the bar on the floor, and in any style lift the barbell to the shoulders. Squat, power, or split cleans are permitted. Once the athlete shows control of the bar on the shoulders, any form of shoulder to overhead. The barbell must be fully locked out, and hips/knees completely locked out with feet under control before lowering the barbell.
– Athlete will start with the bar on the floor, and in any fashion take the barbell from ground to fully locked out position overhead. Squat, power, or split snatch is permitted. Athlete must show full control of the barbell overhead with the knees/hips/arms locked out over head before lowering the bar and competing the rep.
– One working at a time. Minimum work requirement of 1 rep each. Athletes may break up these reps in any fashion.Rope must start behind the athletes body and complete 2 full rotations per jump and clearing the feet in order for reps to count. If the rope hits the athlete’s foot and does not clearly pass under, the rep will not be counted.
*Single unders follow the same standards, with the rope only having to pass under the athletes feet once per jump.
– Athletes will be facing opposite directions on opposite sides of the bar. In order for the rep to be synchro, athletes must have their chest on the floor at the same time before rising up from the ground. Athletes may take their chest to the ground in any fashion, and once synchronized may step or jump up. A two foot takeoff is required for RX and Masters, Scaled may step over the bar. Athletes do not need to be synchronized on their jump up or over the bar.
– Athletes will be on the same side of the barbell, with both hands and feet on the inside of the plates. Athletes may not cross arms in the middle. In order for the reps to count, both athletes must be standing at full extension before returning the barbell to the ground. Both athletes must have their hands on the barbell at all times for reps to count, one athlete cannot lift the bar themselves. Any rep that is dropped from above the knee will not be counted, athletes must lower the bar below the knees before dropping in order to get credit.
– One athlete working at a time. Minimum work requirement is 1 rep of S2OH. Any style of S2OH is permitted. If the athlete decides to push jerk, the knees/hips must reach full extension before the barbell is lowered in order to get credit for that rep. Split jerk must have both feel together and in control of the bar before it is lowered for rep to count.
**Once the final rep is complete, athletes must TAG their partner on the bike to initiate the calories on the bike. No tag, and none of the calories will count.
– One athlete working at a time. Athletes may not touch the monitor at any point during the workout. Athletes may change the height of the seat if necessary. The calorie count on the monitor at the end of the 6 minute window will be the score, no roll over calories after the clock has stopped