A. 2k Row
– Partners will complete a combined 2k row together, broken up in any fashion they desire. The score for part A will be the time on the clock when 2000m has been completed.
B. 1RM Lift
– With the remaining time on the clock, athletes will have as many attempts at a max lift until the clock hits 15. One partner will be lifting at a time, and may use their own barbell. Once the time has elapsed, teams will add each individual’s heaviest successful lift together for 1 score in pounds.
– Athletes may use any damper setting they desire. Once the rowing has begun, athletes may hop on and off in any fashion,use any grip on the handle desired, but may not row until they are fully seated.
– Any style of snatch is allowed, power or squat
– Barbell must start from the floor and pass into the overhead position in one motion. No hang snatches allowed.
– In order for the lift to be complete, athlete must show control of the barbell overhead with the arms/hips/knees fully locked out, and feet underneath the athlete
– Any style of Clean is allowed, power or squat
– Barbell must start from the floor and pass to the shoulders in one motion. No hang cleans allowed.
– In order for the lift to be complete, athlete must show control of the barbell at the top with the hips/knees fully locked out, and feet underneath the athlete
“You Make My Heart Race”
– Athletes will complete 40 synchro thrusters, 40 synchro lateral burpee over the bar, 30 synchro thrusters, 30 synchro lateral burpee over the bar. Teams score will be the time to complete all of the work
– In order for the synchro reps to count, athletes must hit the bottom of the squat at the same time.
– Athletes may lock the barbell out at separate times, but must return to the squat at the same time for reps to count
– both athletes squats must reach below parallel, and finish fully locked out overhead with the arms/hips/knees locked out
– Athletes may squat clean into the first rep, but must hit depth at the same time for the reps to count
Synchro lateral burpee over the bar
– In order for synchro reps to count, athletes must have their chest on the ground at the same time before pressing off the floor
– Athletes will use their own bar for their lateral burpees
– Athletes must jump laterally over the bar with a 2 foot takeoff
– Athletes may jump or step down, or jump/step up from the burpees, and may jump over the bar at separate times.
“Baby Don’t Let Me Down”
Teams will alternate full rounds of 5 Shoulder to Overhead, 10 Deadlifts, and 15 Box Jumps. While 1 partner is working, the other is resting. Athletes may not start their round until their partner has completed the entire round. Score will be total combined reps
Shoulder to Overhead
– Barbell starts on the ground, and the athlete will clean the bar to the shoulders before starting S2OH.
– Once on the shoulders, athlete may begin completing their shoulder to overhead reps
– Any style of S2OH is accepted. If the athlete push jerks the bar, the athlete must reach full extension of the hips and the knees before lowering the bar
– For all presses, in order for reps to count the barbell must be fully locked out overhead with the hips/knees extended and in control of the barbell
– Any style of grip is permitted
– Rep starts with the barbell on the ground, and ends once the athlete is standing with arms/hips/knees at full extension showing control of the barbell.
– Athletes may touch and go the bar off the ground, but arms may not bend or “punch” the bar off the grounf
Box Jumps/Step Ups
– Rep starts with both feet on the ground, and ends with both feet on top of the box with knees and hips fully extended
– Athletes may jump or step down before starting the next rep, but must reach full extension on top of the box before starting the next rep.
**For Box Step Ups, athletes will alternate feet each rep.
“Heart Skipped A Beat”
One athlete working at a time, splitting the reps as needed. Task completion, must complete all of the current movement before moving to the next
– Rep starts with the rope behind the athletes body
– In order for the reps to count, the rope must clearly pass under the feet twice. Any reps that catch, or don’t fully pass through are no reps
*For Single Unders, the rope must pass through the feet once per jump. Athlete must jump with 2 feet
Chest To Bar/Pullups
– Rep starts with athlete in the fully hanging position.
– Any kipping method is permitted as long as the chest makes contact with the pullup bar, and the athlete returns to full extension at the bottom before attempting the next rep
*For Masters Pullups, athletes’ chin must pass over the plane of the pullup bar for rep to count.
– Rep starts with KB on the ground, and the athlete will pick it up and swing it through the legs before raising above head.
– Full american swings, the athlete will finish with the kettlebell straight up and down with the arms locked out and elbows in line with the ears. From there, athletes will swing the kettlebell back down through the legs to start the next rep
– Rep starts with the athlete in the fully hanging position.
– for the rep to count, the athlete’s heels must pass behind the vertical plane of the body before initiating the rep. Once the heels have cleared, the athlete may take their toes to the bar
– Toes must make contact at the same time, and in between the hands.
*For Hanging Knee Raises, the athletes knees must raise above the plane of the hips for the rep to count